When you rest your head on a Pure Talalay Bliss Queen Low Profile Talalay LatexDownTM pillow your head and neck will be cradled as the pillow conforms to you, providing support and comfort. Talalay pillows give you a more buoyant feel.
Imagine yourself lying on an air mattress in a quiet clear blue swimming pool. Feel the floating sensation. This is Talalay. You sleep on it, not in it like some materials. It is naturally breathable and moves with you, while uplifting, and uniquely providing optimum spinal alignment.
Enjoy a decadent down-like feel that's free of allergens.
Our luxurious Talalay pillows come in high profile and low profile designs. A high profile pillow is ideal for a side and back sleeper and a low profile pillow is good for stomach sleepers.
Talalay Latex Rubber provides uplifting support to your neck and bottomless pressure relief for your head.
- Resilient and durable
- Inherently mold, mildew and dust mite resistant
- Inherently hypoallergenic, antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Talalay LatexDown™: these scrunchable puffs are a cool and comfy alternative to the decadence of down.
- Healthy by Design: Inherently anti-microbial and dust mite resistant qualities keep allergens at bay to reduce sneezing and wheezing.
- Earth Friendly: Latex does not emit harmful off gasses and is biodegradable.
- Exceptionally durable: Latex Down will never flatten or sag.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.