With a sophisticated look and simplified features, the price-conscious consumer will have an option for a Comfort Base that will help improve their sleep and blend well with their bedroom decor. The Serenades single split-deck design allows for a one-piece king base along with smaller packaging for easier transportation and delivery.
Y-Cable for Pairing Bases (Twin XLs Only)
Mattress Retainer Bar
High Profile Legs raises base to 18.5 overall height
- Full Range Positions Head/Foot Up & Down
- Upscale Charcoal Upholstery Fabric
- Split-Deck Design
- Strong and Lightweight, German Designed Angle Iron and Steel Tubular Frame
- German Engineered Motor
- Safety Plus Features
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Surge Protection
- Wireless Backlit Ergonomic Remote Control
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- 800lb Total Weight Capacity*
- *Combined capacity of two twin xls for king size set while in use
- Twin XL 400lb, Full 500lb, Queen 600lb, King 800lb
- 3-in-1 Leg Allows for Varying Heights
- Overall Bed Height of 15
- Fits Within or On Top of Most Standard Bed Frames
- Available in 1 Piece King
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - Year 1: Full Coverage of Parts and Labor, Years 2 through 20: Prorated Coverage of Parts Only (Non-Electrical)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.