Are you looking for a mattress that feels luxurious" The Thatcher Plush by 5 Star Mattress might become your new favorite possession. Created with comfort in mind, this mattress combines the cushioning of advanced foam with the support of a durable innerspring system. Here are just a few of the features you will love about the Thatcher Plush.
- Gel Active Foam - Do you ever feel uncomfortably warm when you sleep" The Thatcher Plush is also made with Gel Active Foam that is infused with millions of microscopic gel beads. This innovative foam layer conforms to your body based on your body temperature while enhancing airflow, creating a cooling comfort you are sure to love.
- Durable Innerspring System - At the heart of the Thatcher Plush is an impressive steel coil system that contains 711 individually wrapped coils. This innerspring system creates a stable, comfortable sleeping surface that resists motion and sound transfer.
- Designed and Built In the USA - Being Made in America means that you won't have to worry about what is inside your Five Star Mattress. Each Five Star Mattress is completely designed and created right here in the USA, protecting the economy and local jobs. Also, since the USA has stringent environmental regulations and emissions requirements, buying local products helps to protect our planet. With 23 factories throughout the United States, Five Star Mattresses take less energy to ship, decreasing fossil fuel consumption.
- CertiPUR-US Certified - To further protect customers, Five Star Mattress only uses foams that are CertiPUR-US Certified. This means that these foams are made without potentially dangerous or carcinogenic ingredients, such as phalates, formaldehyde, TCEP flame retardants, heavy metals, and ozone depleters. Also, CertiPUR-US Certified foams are made to emit fewer volatile organic compounds, protecting your indoor air quality.
- Limited 10-Year Warranty - You can sleep a little easier at night knowing that your Five Star Mattress set is protected by their generous limited 10-Year warranty. In addition to protecting you against things like manufacturers defects, this complimentary policy also protects you from damage like sagging and body impressions that wont go away.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.