If you are looking for Olde World charm in a current application, look no further than Emerald Home's Interlude collection. With a rustically elegant design, Interlude features hand distressed woods capturing French Country Casual for today. The collection is beautifully finished with wrought iron inspired hardware. Let Interlude set the tone of comfortable sophistication in your home.
• TV console
• Cord management cutout
• Reclaimed pine veneer and American white ash
• Knob turn latch
• Back panel screwed on
- The collection's beautiful weathered wood is crafted with pine veneers and reclaimed pine solids along with American Ash solids to enhance the note of rustic country in this casually chic design.
- This entertainment collection features a TV console with open storage shelves that are suitable for audio or video components.
- The side cabinets feature louvered doors and include adjustable wood shelves for customized storage of media consoles and accessories.
- Rustic looking hardware keeps consistent with this period collection.
- This entertainment collection adds just the right touch of French country style to your classic, sophisticated home-all that's left is choosing the pieces that speak to your taste, your space, and your needs.
- The Interlude collection is also available in bedroom, dining room, upholstery, and occasional furniture.
||Emerald Home Interlude Entertainment TV Console-Sandstone Finish E560-01
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
||Pine and American White Ash Veneers
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.