Interlude combines the rustic nature of reclaimed woods with classic oval back side chairs to create an eclectic collection for today. Pine veneers and solids and American White Ash solids are brought together in a beautiful Weathered Pine finish. The collection includes dining height as well as gathering height pieces. The dining table features Emerald Home's signature butterfly leaf with cable driven slide system for easy one-hand operation. A matching server with four drawers and two louvered doors complete this presentation. Pine veneers are crafted with reclaimed pine solids and American Ash solids and then hand-distressed adding a rustic country flair to this classic design. Cup pulls and exposed hand-latch rods add just the right touch of authenticity to this collection.
• Crafted of Pine and American White Ash solids.
• Fluting on the chair legs add a formal touch.
• Webbed seating adds physical comfort to the piece.
• Made of reclaimed pine.
- Heavily distressed woods in a natural weathered Pine finish speak to today's consumer looking for Olde World charm in a current application.
- The dining table features a thick pine top and Emerald Home's signature cable drive slide system.
- Chairs are blended from solid ash and pine and feature a durable, neutral cover.
||Emerald Home Interlude Side Chair W/Upholstered Seat & Back Sandstone D560-20
||No Clean Code
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
||Pine and American White Ash Veneers
|Fabric Material Details
||100% Linen w/TC Backing
|Title Color 2
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.