With a nod to Palm Springs and Mid Century Modern design, the Nova Collection is simple and pure beauty. Clean lines, chatter cut solid timbers, and rich espresso metal hardware set against light wood recall a different era, while still being relevant today. A neutral palate that is warm and inviting, Nova blends seamlessly with your home's existing style or creates a beautiful, fresh look. Update your home today, with Nova.
• 1 inch beveled edge mirror.
• Framed rectangular design has a clean look.
• Pre-positioned metal fitting to mount to dresser.
• Landscape orientation.
- Eye catching details such as simple metal drawer pulls, angled metal legs, and a deep wire brushed finish are stand out features that create a fresh and compelling statement in your home.
- Crafted from Far Eastern hardwood solids and veneers.
- In a buff (light) finish that highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- The Nova bedroom collection offers a neutral linen like head/footboard, two drawer nightstand, six drawer dresser, mirror, and five drawer chest.
- Each piece is thoughtfully constructed with unique details; all that's left is choosing the furniture that speaks to your taste, your space, and your needs.
- The Nova collection is also offered in occasional and entertainment furniture with a dining set coming soon.
||Emerald Home Nova Landscape Mirror-Beveled Edge-Sterling Gray Finish B700-24
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
||Beveled edge mirror
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.