Vista is sleek and casual contemporary living at its finest. This beautiful collection features weathered gray wood that has been hand rubbed and wire brushed over a veneer finish for a great textured look. It has an exceptional and cohesive design that speaks to your preference for clean styling. Set the tone for your casual yet fashionable lifestyle with the Vista collection.
- Starting with driftwood gray tones of Far Eastern Hardwood that are enhanced by satin metal trim, this collection sets the tone to live in comfortable yet sophisticated style.
- The collection is crafted with white oak veneer and Far Eastern hardwood.
- Finger pulls replace the need for hardware adding to the clean lines throughout the collection.
- Panel headboard with or without drawers in the base provide two different bed styles to choose from.
- The Vista bedroom collection offers a six drawer dresser, three drawer nightstand, Chest with five drawers and door, lingerie chest, twin vertical dresser mirror, king size panel bed (with and without storage), and queen size panel bed (with and without storage), and a Cal King panel bed.
- Each piece is thoughtfully constructed with unique details; all that's left is choosing the pieces that speak to your taste, your space, and your needs.
- All Emerald collections offer consistent quality features-felt lined top drawers for delicates and fragrant cedar lined bottom drawers for long term storage.
- The Vista collection offers bedroom and dining room furniture.
|SU Dim Length:
|SU Dim Width:
|SU Dim Height:
|Color / Finish:
||RUBBERWOOD SOLIDS, FLAT CUT WHITE OAK VENEERS
||Style: CASUAL CONTEMPORARY
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.