Soft and elegant describe the new Madison platform bed from Emerald Home. The classic curved shape, linen like upholstery, and nailhead trim detail make this bed an excellent choice for modern day while still retaining some elements of the traditional. The Madison platform bed will elevate your bedroom from plain and simple to stylish and sophisticated as you transform your bedroom into the master retreat you've always wanted.
- This linen like fully upholstered bed with tailored edges has a classy look.
- The light gray color with contrasting nailhead trim makes the bed the focal point of the room while being a neutral launching point for your choice of bedding and accessory finishes.
- A sophisticated transitional look is at hand with the linen like fabric, rich espresso colored wooden feet, and nailhead trim detail of the Madison bed.
- The Madison bed is available in two colors-charcoal and light gray.
- Currently offered in Full, Queen, King, and Cal King sizes.
|SU Dim Length:
|SU Dim Width:
|SU Dim Height:
|Color / Finish:
||DK BROWN FINISH
||SOLID WOOD,PLY WOOD ,KD WOOD LEGS
||PACKAGING: 1/CTN HDBD/FTBD/RAILS, SU DIMS:, inner dim.:72.8"W x84.6"L, Headboard:75.2W x 2.8"T x 54"H, Foodboard:75.2"W x 2.8Tx15.16"H, Siderails: 84.6"W x .83"Tx10.01"H, FABRIC: 100%POLY., COVER BACKING: KIS COATING, Body Cover Mill: JIEXIJU, LOADABILITY (40HQ):CAL KING 255 SETS/40HC,
||Solvent and/or water based cleaners
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.