Contemporary and compelling describe the new Harper platform bed from Emerald Home. The clean lines, rich upholstery, and minimalist four-button tufting help elevate your bedroom from plain and simple to modern and beautiful. Transition your bedroom into the master you deserve with the Harper platform bed.
• Cal King sized fully upholstered platform bed.
• Wood frame with taupe upholstery.
• 80 percent polyester, 20 percent polyurethane.
• Requires foundation and mattress.
• Solid wood legs.
• Screw in slat roll included.
• Bolt on rails for added stability.
- This suede-like fully upholstered bed with tailored edges has a polished look.
- The rich chocolate color makes the bed the focal point of the room and is still neutral enough to be a launching point for your choice of bedding and accessory finishes.
- A deluxe modern look is at hand with the lush fabric, rich espresso colored wooden feet, and button tuft detail of the Harper bed.
- The Harper bed is available in two colors-charcoal and taupe.
- Currently offered in Full, Queen, King, and Cal King sizes.
||Emerald Home Harper Upholstered Bed Kit Cal King Taupe B129-13HBFBR-05
||Low Profile Foundation Recommended
||Upholstery (X)-light vacuum or brush only
||CAL KING 249 SETS/40HC,
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
||20% Polyurethane, 80% Polyester
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|Fabric Material Details
||20%Polyurethane, 80% Polyester
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.