The centerpiece of any bedroom, the Colton platform style bed from Emerald Home will help take your style from simple to sophisticated. The crown cap silhouette and neutral-toned upholstery give this must-have platform style bed a warmth while the nailhead trim adds sophistication. Transition your bedroom into the retreat you deserve with the Colton platform style bed.
• King sized fully upholstered platform bed.
• Wood frame with bone colored upholstery.
• 100 percent polyester.
• Requires foundation and mattress.
• Solid wood legs.
• Screw in slat roll included.
• Bolt on rails for added stability
- This fully upholstered bed with tailored edges has a clean and finished look.
- The neutral color of the bone fabric sets the tone in your room and lends itself to compliment an infinite array of design choices and color palates.
- Modern elegance is at hand with the beautiful shape, fabric, and nailhead trim detail of the Colton bed.
- The Colton bed is available in two colors-bone and gray
- Currently offered in cal king, king, queen and full sizes.
||Emerald Home Colton upholstered bed gray B126-12HBFBR-03
||Low Profile Foundation Recommended
||Upholstery (W-S)-solvent and/or water based cleaners
||KING 238 SETS/40HC
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.