Inspired by the success of the Synchrony dining collection, this bedroom features all the same design and manufacturing details. Pine solids and veneers are wire-brushed and finished on a warm washed linen tone. Deep scything on tops and panels accentuate the finish detail. A rich metal border around the bed and case pieces, with matching drawer pulls, adds just the right touch of rustic appeal to this contemporary design. Your new Synchrony bedroom brings together wood, metal and fabric in an eclectic symphony of style. Crafted of pine solids and thick pine veneers this group features aggressive scything for authentic period appeal. Metal trim on all of the collection pieces is coordinated with the subtle gray hardware color. Combining these features gives the collection a warmth that is enhanced with the addition of neutral fabrics on the headboard and footboard. Custom designed drawer pulls in a gray gunmetal trim work in harmony with the wood finish.
• Scaled not to over-power a room.
• Ample storage options and felt-lined top drawer.
• Solid pine drawers with English dovetails.
• Ball-bearing side guides.
• Cedar lined bottom drawers.
- Deep scything for rustic, period-authentic appeal.
- Cases are elevated by a geometric tapered foot design.
- Gunmetal trim on all collection pieces.
- All Emerald collections offer consistent quality features- felt lined top drawers and fragrant cedar lined bottom drawers, full extension ball bearing drawer guides, bottom dust dividers, and hidden power strip in the nightstand with finished interior drawers for added craftsmanship.
||Emerald Home Synchrony 5 Drawer Chest Washed Linen B112-05
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.