A beautiful, neutral piece with an architectural and contemporary design, the Atari collection is comprised of multifunctional shelves that are minimalist in design. The collection is crafted with a brushed, rustic antique finish on the metal and a banded edge of Chinese veneer. Whether it be books, model cars, or treasures collected from around the world, these open shelves are the perfect place to feature your prized possessions. Available in multiple sizes and shapes, Atari is just what you need to finish your room.
• 48 inch rectangular bookshelf
• Five shelves
• Shelf thickness 21 mm
• Ready to Assemble
• Tubular metal frame
• MDF and Chinese Ash veneers
- Atari is a transitional collection that is suited to meet your display needs, whatever and wherever they may be.
- The "X" design in the back adds to the style and the strength of the piece.
- These shelves make a bold statement with their simple and straightforward design.
- The Atari collection comes in multiple heights and shape configurations with something for every space and taste.
||Emerald Home Atari Bookshelf 48" W/5 Shelves Black Frame, Brown Shelves AC330-48
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
||MDF, Chinese Ash Veneers
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.